Timing Assistant wanted
We are looking for a Timing Assistant (m/f/d) to support our services at sports events for our team.
cologne timing GmbH is a young and fast-growing company in Cologne. Professional timekeeping at sports events and their presentation of results is our specialty.
You want to be part of a young, innovative, and sporty team? Then you are exactly right with us.
These would be your tasks:
- Supervision of our timekeeping at events throughout Germany
- Setting up, dismantling, and checking the timing equipment
- Processing of subscriber data and help for customers at the helpdesk
- Carrying out the time measurement
What you should bring:
- Technical understanding and a confident approach to computers
- Reliability, flexibility, and the ability to organize yourself independently
- Passion for the sports industry or endurance sports
- Time and desire to work on weekends
And that's what you get from us:
- A comprehensive insight into the sports industry and major events
- A relaxed and pleasant working atmosphere
- A young and sports enthusiastic team
- Varied work and exciting work locations
We have aroused your interest, and you feel addressed?